Thursday, March 12, 2020

A few days at home ...

After being at the annual Prospectors convention in Toronto last week, I figured I could take a few extra days to be at home especially since one Sudbury man tested positive for COVID-19. There has been a lot of concern about all the other people who attended the convention. So I am lucky that I have a job where I can work from home. The best part is that I have no symptoms and I am feeling fine. Just to be sure, I will be contacting Sudbury public health today for screening. That being said, I had fun at the convention and got a whole lot of work done as well.
One other thing.  Just before Christmas our newsroom had a coffee mug gift exchange. Some of the folks will kid me about being the oldest person in the newsroom.  It is all good natured.  One young intern bought me this coffee mug, which I love. As I am self-quarantined this week after attending the PDAC convention, this mug is so appropriate!😄

No comments: