Sunday, October 25, 2015

Treat yourself!

Like a lot of Canadians, I was disappointed to see the Blue Jays lose to the Royals. But I did enjoy seeing some fabulous baseball being played this past month. It’s one of life’s guilty pleasures to sit down and watch a whole ball game. The game is so laid back and so enjoyable. I confess to watching the highlights more than anything. So here’s the thing. I like to go to YouTube to watch the highlights everyday, posted by MLB. It’s on the big screen smart TV, so it’s great to watch. That’s where I came across some of the documentaries created several years ago by PBS producer Ken Burns. This is amazing television. If you get a chance, sit down with a pot of tea, a bottle of wine or a few glasses of whiskey and treat yourself to some fabulous documentaries. If you can’t see it on the PBS online channel, go to YouTube. It’s there.

No comments: