Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snowflakes, shopping, China, Mexico

Winter has settled in nicely in Timmins. I was out last night and enjoyed walking downtown to see the nice lights and watch the snow falling. I have to admit that longjohn weather has arrived as well. It's not that I don't enjoy the cold weather, I just think that I feel it more than when I was young. As for shopping, I had no desire to go to the mall. Wayyyy too many people. This week I did some online shopping with a company in Maine. I don't feel bad about that. The prices were good, the products were good and the U.S. company promised free shipping anywhere in Canada. Canadian online sales companies don't do that! Plus, I am trying to find fewer and fewer items made in China. It's just a political thing for me. I will likely chat with Jennifer soon as I expect she and the boys will be back home from their holiday in Mexico.

No comments: