Sunday, September 13, 2009

Something different

In the past, this would be the time of year I make choke-cherry jam. But I noticed that most of the fruit on the tree has been disappearing this year. I thought it was the birds. But then this morning, when I was in the backyard putting clothes on the line, I heard something rustling the choke-cherry tree. Sure enough I surprised the furry little thief of a chipmunk and he was too frightened to get out of the tree. You might be able to see him the first photo, right in the middle. If not, I zoomed-in on the second photo and lightened it so you can see the little booger. I will have to go shopping now and get some seeds. The little guy looks too skinny with the cold weather on the way.

There he is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ur right he does look skinny