Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This sucks... another rough day for Jennifer

It was difficult talking to Jenn today, she was so sick, weak and tired. Her system is still taking a beating from the chemo-therapy it seems and her body is fighting hard to get some strength back. But sometimes, it doesn’t happen easy. Jenn is absolutely exhausted today and feeling terrible, but she says it’s just something she will have to work through. In Jenn’s words, she is not about to ‘sugar-coat’ her situation. She said she was feeling really sick today. On the upside of things, she says she is happy that her regular doctor, Dr. Lopez, is back in town. She said he already dropped by for two visits to check up on her while he was making his rounds. She also had an MRI imaging done today. She says she hopes to find out the results tomorrow. As frustrating as I feel about my inability to do anything or say the right thing, or contribute in some positive way, I can only imagine how much worse this whole thing is for Jenn. I will only think good things for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that Jenn is a very strong person and she is not one to complain,but what she is going through, i'm sure it isn't easy. I had tears in my eyes when i read the blog today. I wish i could help
her, but you sure are in my heart and in my thoughts and prayers.Keep
being positive girl, you will pull through this.

Anonymous said...

I Thank you for this blog. :)
I'm also very grateful to have this care mail at the hospital.
Very nice touch to be able to send Jen and the Family, Strength, Courage, Love, and Prayer, during this very difficult time.

Love ya Jen ...
Debbie