Friday, August 23, 2019

Nice visit to Timmins ...

So last weekend was so enjoyable. I joined Jennifer and Scott for a quick trip up to Timmins where some of the Maltais clan gathered to celebrate Lorraine’s birthday. A gentleman should not reveal a lady’s age, especially when she hits 70.

Moe and Marie and sister-in-law Linda were amazing hosts and organizers. One of the best events was the family gathering at Casey’s Restaurant.

That’s where I snapped a few photographs. One of my favourites was the shot of Jennifer and Candice.  They had not seen each other in some time, so it was a nice photo.  Candice and her family drove in from New Brunswick and her visit was something of a surprise for most folks.  Jennifer and Candice grew up together. They’re cousins and I am sure they’re closer than sisters.
We also grabbed a photo of Jenn with little Jennifer. This is Candice's daughter with her namesake. A couple of real cuties there!
It was also nice for Jennifer, Candice and Melanie to pose for a nice photo. I really liked this one because I have so many memories of them when they were children. 

Click on each pic to see full size.


No comments: