Saturday, July 20, 2019

Back to the books ...


I used to have an e-reader. It was a Sony. I liked it. Sony had a pretty good library and some reasonable prices for books. Kobo was the e-book supplier for Sony. A few years ago, the battery crapped out. I set the reader aside and now I don’t even know if I still have in packed away somewhere. Today I bought a new Kobo reader. It was either a Kobo or a Kindle I was looking for. So I signed into my old Kobo account. It was still active. I contacted Kobo and asked if I could still access my previously purchased books… I had 75 books in my account. Kobo said yes.   I like that. Books use hardly any memory. So I went with the Kobo. With the hot weather lately I think I will hide out in my cool living room for awhile and catch up on my reading.

No comments: