Friday, July 27, 2018

Using Amazon

Shopping locally is important for me. It is usually local businesses that support the newspaper company I work for. So I like to give back. I was surprised this week when I was shopping for specific items to learn that a few local businesses did not carry the item I wanted. I am finding a few stores will say, Oh we can order that for you.  But then they will charge a fee for ordering and delivery.  One younger store clerk said, Why don't you try Amazon? He actually looked the item up and found what I wanted. At a much cheaper price than I expected. The nice thing about Amazon (Yes, I have ordered before) is that they give a refund if you don't like the product. No questions asked. So if you don't mind waiting three or four days, Amazon is not a bad way to go.

No comments: