Sunday, July 01, 2018

Happy Canada Day eh.


Canada Day weekend in Timmins has been one of the best ever! My children – they’re sure not kids anymore – showed up to have some fun in Timmins. And they sure did. Jennifer and Neil made my weekend by being here. And I was pleased to do whatever I could to spoil them. They even managed to hit a few pubs, see some old friends and dance the night away. Although they’re not sure which pub was the last one! Anyway, they’re the two best kids on the planet and I enjoyed every minute being with them.
The weather was looking a bit iffy this afternoon, with thunderstorms in the forecast. Despite that a lot of local folks are off to the Stars and Thunder festival to see Sons of Maxwell, Matthew Good, Our Lady Peace and Bryan Adams. Sounds like it will be a good time.

No comments: