Sunday, May 22, 2016

A good trip to Sudbury ...

So the next time you go to Red Lobster, try out the Garlic Linguine Lobster, and then order a side of scallops and then order a side of stuff mushrooms. Oooh yeahh. That's what I did this weekend when I dropped in to see Jennifer, Scott and Nathan. Tyler was away at camp. So it was a very pleasant weekend in Val Caron. I think it has been about two years since I visited Red Lobster and so it was a good time for a repeat visit. So it was the best seafood meal I have had in some time... Although I have had some delicious seafood treats in Westree Sur La Mer!

So yes it was indeed a nice visit. Everyone is well and I convinced myself I have to hit the highway a bit more often, if only to go shopping at Costco with Jenn. They had the best deals on socks and underwear!

No comments: