Saturday, December 28, 2013

Roku. It rocks.

Roku. I have no idea where the name came from, but I was introduced to my Roku-3 on Christmas morning. Thanks to Jennifer and Scott. It's an amazing little electronic device you hook up to your TV and it brings in hundreds and hundreds (not kidding here) of TV shows, movies, e-Games, and free music channels. You can also buy into some programs if you want. But already I have spent hours browsing the free stuff.  Basically it works to connect your big-screen television to your high-speed internet and is pre-programmed to bring in every FREE multi-media service in the world. It just made my DVD player obsolete. It's the best techie thing I've seen in years! Just sayin... :)
If you want you can Google it to see what the Tech magazines are saying, or check out the website here:   CLICK

No comments: