Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Still jumping ...



I was pleased this week past to see a nice photograph on Facebook of young brother Ronald. Young, … hah, who are we kidding… he’s catching up. He just had a birthday. Anyhow, there was a nice photo of Ron, with his wonderful wife Lani and their son Matthew. And they were all in uniform. It was nice to see. I sent Ron a note on his birthday and he let me know that he was not at home in Comox, but over in Wainwright Alberta on some sort of a training mission. He even mentioned that he had recently been para-jumping! I remember spending an afternoon with Ron some years back as he was preparing for a jump. I even went up in the plane with him. When I asked why he would jump from a perfectly good airplane, Ron answered back: “There’s no such thing as a perfectly good airplane!”

No comments: