Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A new toy for the old boy.

Just enough time to squeeze in one more posting in May. It will be June in about 20 minutes. I was at a meeting at city hall last night when my laptop crapped out and died on me. I was upset... for several minutes, until a colleague reminded me the laptop was six years old. And I have dropped the old laptop on occasion... I am content that I got my money's worth out of it. So today, I had to go out and get this new machine. I am quite pleased with it. It's an HP 2000 and it cost less than $400. It is superbly fast and has half a terrabyte of RAM. I had the option of using the MAC G4 from work, but I need to know I have a computer I can count on. I have spent the evening uploading all my programs and enjoying this nice little toy. I will have to strip down the old laptop and get it ready for Jennifer's boys... I am sure they can find a use for it.

No comments: