Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A long, long news day

I wrote here a few weeks back that May is usually one of the busiest months for news. Oh yeahhhhh. Just got home after a lonnnnnng, lonnnng day. Timmins had not one, not two but THREE forest fires today. Big ones! I am tired also from the fact that at two oclock this morning, I was following the story of a young lady who took Timmins Police on a high speed pursuit, through town, out of town and then crashed her car on the highway and rolled it over. Luckily she is alive. She's in the hospital under police guard, but still alive.


So yep, a really busy news day and a long one. I am signing off now to have a frozen TV dinner from the microwave and a beer so cold it will make my teeth hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am sorry you are working to hard. I can`t find your phone number as it is early in the AM here and everyone else is asleep and I do not want to wake them up. Anyways I am home. Safe and good to go.
RAG

Anonymous said...

RAG
705 266-8711
LJG