Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Neil has all the fun...

Neil, my favourite son, gets to have all the fun. I was sitting here at my keyboard about 20 minutes ago, when my cellphone went "ding" to indicate a text message! It said "Hey, hey, my, my..." and then went on to explain that he was at a concert in Vancouver waiting for Neil Young to walk on stage. Wow. Cool. And then I thought... hey what's going on. I've never seen Neil Young... but my son has. I have never seen the Rolling Stones... but my son has. Oh yeah, he just reminded me he got to see Tom Petty as well. Oh well, i never liked crowds anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, Scott and boys you do not know me I ride with your Uncle and aunt. Moe and Line what a wonderful couple you are truly blessed to have them as your uncle and aunt. I have been reading the blog every day to keep up with your progress. I have the bishop and my boss praying for you. Actually the bishop is in Rome right now and I asked him to pray for you there to. Please keep smiling you are a beauty looking lady and God will watch over you all. Love Deb