Monday, October 23, 2006

Back home in Timmins.

It's almost five oclock in the afternoon and I am just back home. After a couple of weeks on the road I think I am whacked out for a day or two... and the wedding was emotionally draining. But it was all good. Checked the fridge. The milk is sour. The bread is green. But there are a few cool beers. And some cookies. I just checked the computer inbox and there are 323 emails to sort though! 323 emails!!! Oh well, that's okay too. I will be emailing pics of the wedding in the next few days. Or you can click on the pics here and print what you like. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Len.
I truly enjoy your site...you are a skilled writer and an inspiring photographer. Thank you for sharing your experiences and your beautiful family with us. Your comments about our neighbourhood certainly leave me feeling grateful. Your sense of humour brings a smile to my face...Great way to start a day!

Your neighbours
Diane and Edy