Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Big Apple Blog!

Well it is about time I dropped a few linesin here eh. I have been on the road for nearly two weeks...and away from my desk and computer... which I miss! I am sitting in my hotel room typing this message through a hotel internet keyboard,, which is littlle moe than a glorified palm pilot. So if my spelling is poor, we can blame it on the hardware. IWe took a day off today and toured New York, New York...the city so nice they named it twice. LOL I will be able to post pictures sometime next week... but our tour was fun... we had lunch at a restaurant on 42nd street, walked along Broadway, dropped into the big cathedral (today is Ash Wednesday), checked out Central Park and then went for High Tea at the Ritz Carleton Hotel. Woohoo...except I didnot have tea. it was afternoon so since I was in Manhattan, i ordered a Manhattan cocktail. Blammo...they gave me a double, so i got buzzed real fast. it was EXPENSIVE but it was fun. Of course, we also found time to do sme shopping...where else but on Fifth Avenue. I coulld not believe the prices people play for stuff. Oh well...that's it for now...this little venture on the hotel room internet is costing me the price of a few beers . So I am gonna drop out for now. If I have not been in touch with anyone lately, you will understand why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

good stuff...thanks for the call this morning..get back to you soon...hope you're having fun! (9.11 - priceless)
neil.