Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Face

Bet you didn't know there was a natural Happy Face at the Timmins boardwalk. Well,there is and I have the only picture! ( i think) I mention that because we had a meeting tonight to discuss the idea of creating another boardwalk in Timmins. Cool Eh. It's just another great idea from Wintergreen, the organization that put up the first boardwalk at Gillies Lake. Yours truly is on the Wintergreen board. (no pun intended!) Anyway, you'll hear more about new project as spring approaches. In the meantime, try to find the Happy Face. Here's the picture. It should give you a pretty good hint of where to look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lenny,
I have been enjoying your blog and felt it was time to write. I too am an animal watcher and people observer. Do give more fotos of your Timmins and the characters that dwell in her midst.
I am writing from Washington D.C.,
not my city but a temporary dwelling place. Her characters are seen on t.v. around the world...
Yet as crazy as this place is,we do have quite a bit of wild life.I walk the banks of the Potomac at least twice a day with my little jack russel terrier. Your geese and swans have arrived right on time and we will have the pleasure of welcoming in the new generation this spring. Happy new year.
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Hey Len, I saw this one and there's actually another one out there too - next time I walk the boardwalk I'll find it and let you know where it is. The kids and I noticed them this summer. - Jenn, JBF