Tuesday, August 22, 2023

What a treat ... my blazer is at the cleaners.

I like to get out on a Friday night -- thanks Jennifer for that gift card -- at Fionn Maccool's on regent Street. It is my go-to pub. So I usually have a nice savoury meal and usually forgo any sort of dessert or sweets. But every now and then, I say what the heck, time to treat myself. So last week after enjoying the Canjun Shrimp Pasta and ordered the carrot caramel cheesecake. Oh my goodness. Yes. Sweet. Yummy. So good that i couldn't seem to get it into my mouth fast enough and I slopped a spoonful of caramel onto my blazer. Who cares right? I scooped os much as I could with my fingers and licked them clean. So I dropped the blazer off at the cleaners Monday. I told the girl there about the caramel and the stain on the front of the blazer. She asked one question. Was the cheesecake that good?

No comments: