Wednesday, October 19, 2022

My fifth vaccine dose.

 So I am pleased to say I have just taken my fifth COVID-19 vaccine. I got the shot today of new Pfizer bivalent vaccine and so it goes.
The nurse who gave me the shot said she was surprised I had not had COVID-19 in the past two and a half years. I said I wasn't surprised. I wear a mask. I take precautions. 

Of course I am not qualified to make the call because I am not a scientist, but I believe if you get the vaccine it lessens the chance of getting the disease. Just my take on things.  To me it is a no brainer.

I guess it's the same with the anti-vax types who float all sorts of theories. I say theories because they don't know either. They're not scientists.

I just feel better about my situation. Literally. I feel better than most.

No comments: