Monday, July 11, 2022

Stinky men's room!

There have been a few times in recent months when I wondered if I had been infected by COVID-19. Thanks to the Rapid Access Tests -- which I am told are not fully reliable -- I believe I have dodged that bullet. Now I am not qualified to make any declarations on COVID (very few of us are!) but I know that I have not experienced the range of symptoms others have talked about. I did an interview recently with a woman who told me how she had lost her senses of taste and smell. She no longer enjoys the taste and aroma of a refreshing cup of coffee. I would miss that so much. Anyhow, I must admit we have a situation here at work that challenges my sense of smell at least once a week. 

Our office here on the fifth floor shares one bathroom with a couple of other offices. And yes, at least once a week I am reminded that I have a very good sense of smell. Sadly it is the men's room that does that.

No comments: