Monday, June 08, 2020

Camera


For years I have carried a camera with me, no matter where I go. Just in case I might see something that would make a good picture for the newspaper. Things have changed. It seems everyone with a cell phone has a good camera these days. And for people who do bad things, more and more of that is being recorded on camera. Sadly, we are seeing more instances of bad cops doing stupid things.

A case in point is the cop who kneeled on the neck of George Floyd which surely looks like it contributed to Floyd’s death. In recent days I have seen half a dozen other videos of stupid cops doing stupid things and because it was on camera, these people will pay, either with lost jobs or criminal charges.

It is the new way of things. If people do stupid things, they will likely be caught on camera.

No comments: