Monday, September 30, 2019

Keeping busy eh

This past week has been hectic, but it was enjoyable. We all went out to dinner last week (AGAIN!) with Neil, Scott and Jennifer. It was nice, but I had to admit I was getting tired of restaurant food four days in a row LOL.
Neil headed out Tuesday to spend a couple of days in Toronto before returning to Vancouver. Stay tuned for some news as he is looking to move a new city … and likely a new country.

I was on the road this week to visit Sault Ste. Marie as our company was hosting an awards program for Northern businesses. I had some time to wander around town and I have to say it is indeed a nice city.

Back in Sudbury on Friday night and I have to admit I like my work location because we're right next to the CP Rail yard in the downtown. For years I have been a railfan, and I love poking around rail yards. It is also a chance to get photos of old and unusual locomotives from smaller and lesser known rail companies. This loco is in the livery of the Ottawa Valley Railway.  I didn't even know OVR existed until I saw this. The loco is known as an EMD GP40.

No comments: