Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Boxing Day

Box Day has taken on something of a real meaning for me as I am packing up all my stuff. It is the best time to de-clutter. I have to admit I have a hard time with that. I keep stuff because it means something to me. OMG why do I save Christmas cards from years ago? I have saved every Birthday card from Jenn and her boys. Oh well, I will be struggling with this in the next two days. The movers come in Thursday morning.
Had a nice quiet Christmas at home and enjoyed a fabulous Angus strip loin for Christmas dinner, along with a bottle of Ruffino Chianti. I had to re-open one of the boxes to get my salad spinner out so I could make a Caesar Salad.
I called Neil later in the evening and can't believe we yakked for more than 30 minutes. That has to be a record for us. LOL. Jenn and her family is in Cuba but they should be home Thursday night. Already getting geared up for the new job. Will keep you posted. If I don't see you, all the best for the New Year.

No comments: