Wednesday, February 19, 2014

House of Cards... again

I am such an addict. The House of Cards series returned to Netflix on Friday. Thirteen new episodes. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I have already watched the entire second season. I don't feel so bad. I have been meeting people all this week who also watched the second season, every episode. It is just the best television show out there right now. The only thing that really bothers me is that the main character, Frank Underwood, (played by Kevin Spacey) is just so evil. And I like him! This is so wrong! LOL No wonder his cufflinks have his initials... F U :)

1 comment:

GMN said...

Len,

I have already watched the new season of House of Cards as well. It is a great series. I think the Netflix model is the best way to watch a TV series. No waiting for set times each week!

I think Kevin Spacey is brilliant in the role of Frank Underwood. Sometimes when I watch politics south of the border I think there are a lot of people who wear "FU" on their cufflinks!

Regards,

Glen MacNeil