Saturday, September 04, 2010

Holidays!

So it's Saturday morning and the second day of my vacation. I had a great day with Nathan and Tyler yesterday. I think I wore them out, we did so many things. Of course breakfast at McDonalds was fun and then the ice cream! The exploring around Science North. Then the Sudbury Ribfest. Meeting Mario from Nintendo. I even managed to get some time to drop by the old newsrooms at CBC and CTV where I was pleased to chat with friends. The boys had too much fun I think. I was even able to grab some new photos of the boys, and grandparents are always happy to share photos of their grandchildren. Jenn and Scott made a great supper, and we even enjoyed some chocolate boston creme cake. (gonna finish it for breakfast here soon) It ended last night with marshmallows and weiners around the bonfire. I enjoyed sitting back and just enjoying the non-news moments. Of course it helped that I picked up one of those kegs of Heiniken.

No comments: