Friday, September 10, 2010

Beer festival time!

Arrived in Victoria minutes ago. Neil and I were up early and out the door so he could get down to the restaurant and load up the truck with beer. Shortly after that we boarded the BC Ferry to Victoria.
Neil and his buds from Steamworks enjoyed a nice brunch on the boat. I enjoyed the fabulous scenery and some fresh air to help wake up.
Once we arrived on Vancouver Island, there was a quick stop to buy some pumpkins. This is to help show off the fact they have produced a very nice pumpkin ale. That's Neil on the left in the photo with one of his co-workers and the pumpkin.
Just got into my hotel room in downtown Victoria, the Carleton. A very nice 100-year-old hotel. Going to freshen up and head over to the beerfest. The phone rang and it was my favourite niece Melissa. She will be joining me for the the afternoon. How nice is that?

No comments: