Saturday, June 05, 2010

Rain, plants and books

It's another nice Saturday morning in Timmins. The heat wave broke and we have had a bit of light rain for the past few days. That's nice. I think I might buy some flowers, or at least a flowering plant, for my balcony this week. There is a rule in Timmins -- Don't plant before the first moon in June. That will be next Saturday. But I think I might take a chance. The forest fire situation is very calm, thank goodness. As much as I like aircraft, I was getting annoyed by the constant noise of helicopters. My new entertainment/wall unit was delivered yesterday. It's bigger than I thought. It's huge. It takes up the whole wall. Oh well, at least now I can begin unpacking some of my books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice i saw it at the Brick.
I'm sure it will look great in your apartment. That wall you are talking about is very big indeed. That is the perfect thing to put there. It makes the living room look much nicer, and you can store alot in the unit. Very nice looking
Len....good taste..lol.Take care.