Thursday, December 17, 2009

New four by four...

I haven't talked to Jennifer in a couple of days now. I have been too busy with other things at work and settling in to my new digs. And as much as I liked my favourite bush truck, I have traded in the Tracker. I pick up the new truck on Friday. Well, it's not NEW ... but new enough. It's a Nitro, built on a Jeep Liberty chassis. Living in the North, I still went with a 4x4. Winter should be arriving soon in Timmins, so it will be interesting to see how well it runs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new vehicle. What's up with this.....you are not keeping in touch with your fav. daughter, to see how she is doing....lol. I'm sure she is doing just great. I was kidding.lol
Well i'm pretty sure you are settling in your new place just fine. Well Merry Christmas to you and your family and for things to be much better in 2010 for Jenn.

Anonymous said...

ooohhh nice nitro. love it. Ta