Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jenn's loves her three-day pass!

Jennifer doesn't waste an opportunity. The med team at the hospital gave her a three-day pass for the weekend to go home. So what does she do... Well, Friday she was out shopping. Today I called the house for a chat ... and where was Jenn? Oh, she was out at Nathan's hockey game! Good for her eh. Well I got another flu shot today. I had the H1N1 flu vaccine weeks ago. Today I got the seasonal flu shot. So far so good. I dropped by the mall to do some shopping today. It was crazzzzzyyyy! Thank goodness for 24-hour shopping. I think I will head out at about 5:00 a.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for jenn. thats gotta feel great to be out there. i have a friend going to sudbury for christmas, wish i could just hide in her luggage to stop in for a quick hello, but of course nothing i guess is quick when you live like 19 hrs away!
i know christmas will be good there especially if jenn is getting out of the hospital for it.
Tasha