Monday, August 31, 2009

Let's all keep a good thought eh.

I spoke to Jennifer last night, and she was in some pain, but overall feeling better. I could tell by her voice that she is nervous about today. Today is when she will have a full body CT scan so that it can be determined if there is any more cancer in her body. We are all hoping and praying there isn't, but we have to be realistic as well. The good thing is that Jenn is determined to fight whatever is ahead. Like Scott told me, "she's a tough as nails".
On the plus side, I will be picking the truck up from the shop this morning. $14.95 for a fan belt. Whew... that sounds reasonable. I don't know what the labour charge will be. Keep smiling.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Len,
Cathy just told me what was going on. Jennifer is one of my cousins that I actually remember from childhood. I am so shocked and upset at what is going on. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Give her my love.
Sherry-Ann

Anonymous said...

i love you uncle len..

please let jenn know that she's in my thoughts every single day and send her my love

thank you for taking the time to keep everyone posted, we all know how difficult this must be for you.

much love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Len, Nada and I are so sorry to hear about Jennifer's illness. We are both praying for only the best for her and your whole family.
Please be careful on the roads, take care.

Tracy and Nada.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Len...
Stay strong! The whole family is praying.

Jennifer is a strong woman and the only way to fight this is with positive thoughts and hope and prayers.

She's constantly on my mind and I am praying for her to have strength emotionally and physically.

Thank you for keeping us posted on this blog through this horrible time.

Please tell her I love her and am thinking about her.

Love Always,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Uncle Len, Thank-you for giving those of us far away an up close and personal update on Jenneifer. And Scott's right, she is tough as nails just like her mother. We are all praying for her and hoping for the best.
Love, Hugs and kisses
Cathy