Sunday, May 24, 2009

A nice weekend... and poutine too!

What a grreat weekend. Jennifer was in town so we could drop by at a nice family gathering for Gerry and John. It was indeed a nice time to see most of the gang again and everyone seemed especially happy that it looks like the warm weather is here to stay. Jennifer asked for a weather update before heading home. We fired up the airport weather frequency only to hear there is a FROST WARNING for tonight. It was still nice enough this morning get two loads of wash out on the line. I took it easy most of the day and did something I've never done before. I enjoyed a take out order of Poutine from the famous Chez Nous store in Timmins. Apparently it's where Shania would hang out for poutine. It's also the first ever time I have had an order of Poutine. Oh I tried a taste of it before, when Neil used to come home late at night, but up until today when Aline treated me, I've never had a full feed of it. It tastes great, But I think I will be on the treadmill early tomorrow morning.

No comments: