Friday, May 29, 2009

Michaëlle Jean is too cool.

I don't care what any bleeding heart Europeans think, I think Governor General Michaëlle Jean rocks! She went to the North and met The People (literal translation of the word Inuit). She showed them great respect by engaging in their traditions and she ate a tiny raw piece of a seal's heart. Of course this action just flies in the face of the decision by the European Union to impose a ban on all seal products. I think it's a fantastic gesture. And I say to hell with the Europeans. Like my Dad used to say, we saved their asses twice in two world wars, why don't they just shut up. LOL. That is my rant for this week.

2 comments:

GMN said...

Len,

I agree with you. Michaelle Jean is great!

Glen

Len said...

Glen, thanks for that. I am confident many others share your view.