Monday, November 10, 2008

Another sign


Here's an older sign in Timmins, showing off the old Arcade Restaurant. I like it because when I first moved here in the 1970s, i lived right across the street from the Arcade (upstairs at the Vic!). I also like the old 7Up sign at Vet's Taxi. Been so busy as usual, but it was nice last week to take a quick trip south to Sudbury with Aline, who was on a business trip. I was pleased to meet Jennifer for lunch and she paid for it too! Woohoo!
And I had to sneak in this photo of the St. Charles, located right next door to the Arcade. It's a country and western bar in Timmins, but I am pretty sure Shania steered clear of this place. I think this is where Ultimate Fighting Challenge began.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE PICTURES OF OLDER THINGS, HOW ABOUT ONE OF YOUNGER THINGS.
P.S. YOUR ARE OUT OF MY WILL
RAG