Saturday, July 05, 2008

I'm on You Tube

I think I have found my 15 minutes of fame. A couple of years ago when I was working in tourism, I hosted a TV crew from a California based outfit called EcoNews. (See blog entry for Aug. 19, 2006) We spent a bit of time traveling around the area. Just yesterday I found out it was on You Tube. Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9JnAedpjwM
The item is not quite 15 minutes, but it shows off our part of the country, so check it out if you’re interested.
It’s Saturday morning in Timmins and I am enjoying a nice cup of tea. For some reason, I have stopped having coffee in the mornings. Tea is good. The weather is beautiful today. It’s a wonderfully pleasant 11 degrees right now. Finally, a day with no rain forecast, but it’s going to be a scorcher with a high of about 31.That’s way too hot. It might be a good day to find a breezy lake or stream and spend some time in the canoe.

No comments: