Monday, March 13, 2006

Too Funny... but is it good or bad? : )

Okay, I baked these muffins (oatmeal and raisin) more than three weeks ago before I went out of town. I put 'em in the fridge in tupperware. When I got home I went to the fridge. The milk was lumpy. The broccoli was black and yellow... a bit mushy too. The bag of salad was just yukky to look at. I had some bread rolls that got all fuzzy. But the muffins were still good. I took this picture today, after supper and the muffins are STILL good. Okay, they're a bit hard... but if I put 'em in the microwave for about 10 seconds, they're nice and soft again. So i have two left. I am gonna eat one... And maybe i will keep the other one... just as an experiment to see how long it lasts. These muffins have staying power! Of course, you just KNOW what we're gonna call them.... STUD MUFFINS! LOL

No comments: