Saturday, January 14, 2006

Welcome to My BLOG eh...

This is it... my first ever blog entry. Okay, so I lie. Actually this is the second or third because i tried to get fancy on another one a little while ago and lost it all! Oh Darn.
I was lucky to take part in a workshop this week on how to optimize use of the Net. Blogging was one of the suggestions. So here we are and i am happy to have this web log to tell the world about why I am lucky to live in Northern Ontario. I have to remember NOT to leave this page until I am finished writing the entry and ready to publish. Otherwise I might lose it.

So I am blessed with a great family and a fabulous circle of friends and acquaintances. So hello to my kids Jennifer and Neil... and to Jenn's kids, my grandsons, Tyler and Nathan. Here's a pic of Jenn's family, with Nathan, Tyler and her better half, Scott. Hi Scott!

I am lucky to have a great job as marketing director of James Bay Frontier travel association. I live in Timmins, ON, which is a world class mining city located about eight hours north of Toronto. Among other things, Timmins is known as the home of a well known crooner named Shania. And yes, everyone in Timmins knows Shania and she sends Christmas cards to every one us ... every year ;) Yeahhhhh, right.
I am an avid photographer, so be prepared to see lots of weird and wonderful pictures up here. My newest hobby is shooting and posting aircraft photos to an interest website that specializes in Aircraft of the World.They have lots of photos from places around the globe... So I figure it's now my mission in life to make sure northern ontario is represented. That's it for today.

No comments: