Thursday, July 23, 2026
Retired? Yes, finally.
So halway through July and I can conform I am indeed retired now feom the news game. Village Media was find enough to provide a retirement package that include accumulated sick days and medical leave. I have actually been off the job since just before Christmas. So That's that.
I has lunch yesterday with Jennifer downtown at the diner on Larch Street. We get out there maybe once a year or so. It was nice. We chatted .. or I should say I did most of the chatting for nearly two hours! It was nice to get caught up on the family gossip and to enjoy Jenn's sense of humour.
I should mention that we had a grreat visit from Neil in June. He was back in Ontario so he could visitt Timmins with Jenn as they attended Moe and Marie's 50th anniversary celebration. From all accounts it was a great event.
We enjoyed a brief time at Camp Alexander, with good food, some drinks and great company. Life doesn't get much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment