I am usually pretty darned fussy when it comes to shooting photos, especially when you want to get a photo of the oldest church in London. I try to get pictures as sharp as possible, good color, good lighting, good quality and all that. Going on vacation with my tiny little SONY shirt-pocket cam was a bit of a risk, but I told myself if I wasn’t happy with the photos I could always pick up a Nikon cheaply in a duty free shop. Well I didn’t need to do that. The little digi-cam was just right for the holidays. I was more than happy I didn’t have to lug around the big cameras like I did last summer. I took a handful of photos, about 100 in all in think, which will serve as a nice record of my trip to the UK. There were a few instances I wished I had the big cams, but overall I am pleased with the quality of photos from the little SONY.
Newspaper Reporter, Sudbury.Com news service, Village Media, PostMedia, Timmins Times, CTV News, CBC Radio, MCTV Timmins, CFCL TV Timmins, CKSO TV & Radio , The Timmin Daily Press, The North Bay Nuggry, freelance The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star, MacLean's Magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment