Sunday, August 30, 2026
I was depressed
What a week this has beem. I was heartbroken to learn of Dolly Parton's death on the weekend. I waa so caught off guard and feeling depressed because she always left me feeling happy and inspired whenever I saw her perform. I just hope her death was not difficult for her.
Sunday was otherwise a nice day. Jenn called and invited me out to supper in the Valley. It was a nice drive but the supper was a perfect combination of a hearty soup, a salad and appetizers. She and Scott are such excellent hosts and really outstanding in the kitchen. It was nice to spend time as well with Nathan, Dara and Ace.
I also want to share that I enjoyed vegging out for a couple of hours watching a movie called Song, Sung Blue starring Hugh Jackman (Yes, the Wolverine guy!) and Kate Hudson. It's a movie based on a true story of a couple who have a small town tribute band to Neil Diamond.
An amazing story, great performances and fabulous music. The movie itself is not a musical, but the musical performances were terrific.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment