Yup, I cleaned the truck on the weekend and put away the snowbrush. That obviously upset the snow gods and that’s why we had a storm this morning. It’s all my fault. This is not great for tourism. Oh well, I have one week left of being Tourism Marketing Guy. Then I begin my new job as Newspaper Editor Guy. I sure hope the sun is shining.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hi len
congrats on your new job. you will enjoy it i am sure.you should never put your winter things away too soon. c.d.
Newspaper Reporter, Sudbury.Com news service, Village Media, PostMedia, Timmins Times, CTV News, CBC Radio, MCTV Timmins, CFCL TV Timmins, CKSO TV & Radio , The Timmin Daily Press, The North Bay Nuggry, freelance The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star, MacLean's Magazine.
1 comment:
hi len
congrats on your new job. you will enjoy it i am sure.you should never put your winter things away too soon.
c.d.
Post a Comment